Andrew's Got Himself a New Girl

Hahahaha... OK, seriously, it feels that way but I'm happy for him.
Andrew and I spent 2 hours in a guitar store today looking for the right guitar for him. You see for over 10 years he's been playing second hand guitars that have kept breaking on him. It's not that he couldn't afford it. It's just that he never wanted to waste money on himself when he'd rather spend it on myself or his family. So, after two hours of playing almost all the guitars in the acoustic guitar section, his heart was set on one new Martin DCX1E - he's currently considering either naming it Isabelle or Dixie.

He's grinning ear to ear and although it's hard playing second string (no pun intended) to his new baby, Andrew is appeasing me by at least playing some of my favourite David Crowder Band songs. Hey, if anyone deserves a brand-spankin' new guitar, it's definitely him.

Now if only I can pursuade him to drop a few grand to get me a piano... joking I swear.

Comments

Popular Posts