A BIG Chunk of Heaven...in T.O.












Hammam SPA was the greatest!!! Best facial I’ve EVER HAD. Use of hot towels, perfect amount of pressure, great hand-arm-shoulder-neck-head-scalp massage, very gentle and relaxing treatment, extraction did not hurt at all, use of the full hour. Also the steam room there is AWESOME. All done in slate, steam so thick you can’t see in front of you, huge (the size of my kitchen and family room and then some), eucalyptus oil infused into the steam, cold water showers just outside if you need a quick cool down, extra fluffy towels…ahhhhhhhhh…can’t wait to go back.

Sej and I were basically squealing and gushing the moment we got out of there with grins on our faces the size of banana’s. OK, of course, the change room at Pantages has nicer lockers (dark wood with digital locks that you code yourself) but the lockers at Hammam are made with a blonde wood and very loft like. I think my only gripe might be that they needed to have slippers that were in better condition (mine looked well used), and better tea selection (only one kind was available). If you ever go, make sure to ask for your treatment to be done in a room away from the tea room because you can kind-of hear the traffic of people going by. I was enjoying my facial way too much for that to bother me though.


Pricey? Yes. Worth it? Every penny. I almost didn’t want to tell you guys because then I could keep it my little secret slice of heaven! Hee hee! I could go on and on but you'd have to experience it to understand it. I'll upload the link to WaySpa which is the site I found it on.

If anyone wants to go, I'm definitely in! Sej and I thought, we should celebrate EVERYONE'S birthday here from now on! "Andrew, I'll be going to Hammam Spa in honour of your birthday coming up....you know, since you can't go yourself, I'll take one for the team...hahahah."

Comments

Miss Kang said…
*sigh...i wish i was there too... im in desperate need of some pampering and a haircut.. im starting to look like cousin it. (according to Melvin and Dani) glad you found a new haven though.. just dont go all too often otherwise it'll just be "whateva" by the time i get back and I want to squeal, ooh and ahh with you too!
Anonymous said…
wow it sounds so amazing! I must try this spa when i come in town so we can go together... sorry kristen... heehee...

Popular Posts