Been up to some good...and no good as well

In the past two weeks I've...
traveled up and down the California valley
sang till I dropped
debated the future of The Salvation Army in the USA
had friends cry on my shoulder
cried on shoulders of others
played my trombone more in a weekend than in a week
eaten pizza 8 times
seen my cousin 3 times
had my heart broken multiple times
seen my husband's heart broken multiple times (not because of me though)
turned down tickets to 2 Giants games unfortunately
wanted to give it all up and go home
found out that a close friend has cancer
looked at the pile of laundry in my home multiple times but did nothing about it
made people eat spam sundaes and bananas that were peeled with people's toes
lost my voice
refrained from jamba juice
dyed someone's hair
celebrated someone's retirement
celebrated someone's birthday
celebrated Jesus
slept too little
slept too much
launched waterballoons off the roof of our office building
contemplated travelling soon out of the country
directed, cut and edited videos
caught up with Ramsay's UK shows
hugged someone in need of a hug
enjoyed the great California outdoors
tweeted
facebooked
blogged
and now fasting for Good Friday

I look forward to a weekend at church. We're fasting and then feasting today and although the youth think this is hard, I'm sure they've handled it before without even knowing it. God gave up much more after all.

Comments

Popular Posts