Just finished my second day of class. I love tyndale and love what I'm learning in children's ministry. My professor,a son also happens to be the creator of veggie tales. Haha! Cool eh?

Much can be applied to my ministry in California and in my future should Andrew and I ever have children. The one impressive thing I have learned is so far is that my dad was and is a great parent to me. Maybe because he was orphaned and did not feel the need to conform to his Korean culture. My own personal spiritual journey is very much part of his and I'm blessed to have share(d) that pilgrimage.

Family is well. Andrew and I miss each other of course and my Niece Faith still remembers me. In fact wanted to sleep over because we were having to much fun getting reaquainted over hot chocolate. Sweet.

Getting my hair cut tonight and currently waiting for the sibs to pick up my stranded self.

Comments

Popular Posts