The Scream Heard Around The World

=**( Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well everyone, it's the end of an era. NO MORE COFFEE. Can you believe it? Not even a drop. I have a little bet going with someone that I can't quit and I believe I can. BTW....note to that PERSON....you better hold up your end of the bargain~! Actually, Andrew doesn't even believe that I'll last either. My last and final sip was last night at Starbucks...the mother ship. Fitting, n'est pas?



So now I bid adieu to my beloved, full-bodied, aromatic, caffine-laced, addictive dark-roast. It pains me that mornings, afternoons, evenings, studying, dessert, breakfasts, long trips, shopping, sermons, driving, TV.......will never be the same. Hahaha...OK so I'm being melodramatic....so sue me! I would hook this stuff up on an I.V. drip straight to my ateries if I could.

As for all of you. Please make sure I stick with my decision here. I doubt I will crack because I'm as stubborn as a donkey, but just in case I start to waver during the exam crunches, early mornings and really good desserts, I give you all permission to smack me back into reality.

So goodbye to the "Buck's" and my "Kick-Donkey" (Danny, you still can't get me to say it).

***DISCLAIMER***
The halt of coffee (in any liquid form) to my system does not pertain to coffee ice cream (in its solid state), coffee flavoured candy, mocha anything, chocolate covered espresso beans, tiramisu, or any other coffee laced confection for that matter. If you have conflicting opinions on this....go ahead...bring it on.

Comments

Miss Kang said…
hahaha....donkey yes...
give up coffee...
im gonna have to see it to believe it!
and I would like to know who you made this bet with cause I dont know anyone that would want to subject themselves to your moodswings from the withdrawal! hahahaha....im happy im on this side of the world! =P
Anonymous said…
Don't be offended if you don't see me for a bit, I would like to avoid the aftermath of your crack-like withdrawal from coffee...and it's kick-ASSSSSSSSSSS!! i hope they don't bleep that out.

Popular Posts