Hope
Winter is necessary. This I know. The Darkness that comes with winter, is also necessary. I know this too. My kiddo has been waking up from his afternoon nap only to find complete darkness for the past few months and it really has made us want to hibernate at times. However, yesterday he woke up from his nap and I realised that there was still sunlight in the room. I checked the clock to make sure my eyes had not deceived me and lo and behold, it was indeed 5pm! Hope of light. Hope of longer days. Hope of spring to come!
This makes me also wonder, "Do I hope for Jesus as much as I do the spring?" Sadly, not with the same excitement and anticipation. Praying for my heart to change my priorities around.
This makes me also wonder, "Do I hope for Jesus as much as I do the spring?" Sadly, not with the same excitement and anticipation. Praying for my heart to change my priorities around.
Comments