Transition

Right now I can honestly say I'm living in a blurry time of transition. It happens every year around this time.  However, it's definitely gone from blurry to a solid fog this year!
  • Seasons have changed from spring to summer.
  • My place of work is no longer a cubicle in SF, but instead the great outdoors of Camp Redwood Glen.
  • I live neither here nor there - constantly back and forth from camp and home.
  • My body is trying to get accustomed again to eating camp food, waking up at 6:30am, and walking more than driving.
  • My MView apt. is partially packed, awaiting our moving date 2months from now.
  • My bosses are leaving and new bosses will be arriving.
It's hard to be focused and yet, time goes on and being neither here nor there leaves much still undone.
I'm praying for focus!  Please pray for me too!

Comments

Popular Posts