Musings
Highlights from the last few months? Feeling much love from visiting family members and a having a full home. We were squished in our small apartment but happy. Exploring more parts of SF, Point Reyes, Napa County, and Monterey County have been adventurously yummy and decadent. Castles, beaches, and what has felt like an early summer have been so much fun. We are blessed! I've also learned to let go of past troubles and heartaches, and find joy in the life that God has graciously given me. Some seasons are harder than others but bearing fruit in the end is my focus; good fruit. Andrew was even surprised that I have been more accepting of my situations and free to let go of the past and my need to control the future.
I am blessed by a family who loves me despite distance, a husband who adores me and loves God, friends who are there for me, even when I don't know it.
I recently came across a journal that I wrote in over 5 years ago. Much has changed since then and reading it made me laugh out loud. Growth is a beautiful thing.
I am blessed by a family who loves me despite distance, a husband who adores me and loves God, friends who are there for me, even when I don't know it.
I recently came across a journal that I wrote in over 5 years ago. Much has changed since then and reading it made me laugh out loud. Growth is a beautiful thing.
Comments